Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.614 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 498,055 Dinar (€3,700) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)