Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.126 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,833 Dinar (€4,546) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)