Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 917 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 576,958 Dinar (€4,253) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)