Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 918 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.564 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 661,297 Dinar (€4,842) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)