Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.957 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 569,053 Dinar (€4,217) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)