Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.806 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 87% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 573,957 Dinar (€4,165) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)