Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 760 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.162 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 731,910 Dinar (€5,667) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 424,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $7,310 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (34 minutes ago)