Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 829 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.974 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 650,283 Dinar (€4,713) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)