Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.027 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 653,281 Dinar (€5,535) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)