Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.721 DZD / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,055 prices entered by 204 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,761 Dinar ($U108,498) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)