Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 609,695 Dinar ($U158,718) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (39 minutes ago)