Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.856 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 527,146 Dinar ($U136,708) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)