Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.339 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 384,920 Dinar (R$ 10,892) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (23 minutes ago)