Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.268 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,877 Dinar ($b18,495) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)