Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04070 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 368,510 Dinar (COL$9,054,658) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)