Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03807 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 384,121 Dinar (COL$10,090,024) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)