Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03766 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,522 Dinar (COL$11,723,821) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)