Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 DZD / JMD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,539 Dinar (J$516,836) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)