Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 DZD / JMD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,504 Dinar (J$509,488) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (44 minutes ago)