Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 DZD / LRD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,059 Dinar (535,844 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (28 minutes ago)