Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.199 DZD / LRD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 107% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 838,975 Dinar (699,803 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)