Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 DZD / LRD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,319 Dinar (435,051 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)