Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.164 DZD / LRD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 107% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 840,351 Dinar (722,033 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)