Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 DZD / LRD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 543,019 Dinar (570,667 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)