Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.362 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 665,133 Dinar (C$8,076) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)