Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.356 DZD / TTD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 554,583 Dinar (33,907 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (30 minutes ago)