Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.097 DZD / TTD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 508,848 Dinar (31,611 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (43 minutes ago)