Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.422 DZD / TTD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 577,754 Dinar (35,181 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)