Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,355 Dinar (Shilling362,810) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)