Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 486,944 Dinar (Shilling452,109) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)