Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 321,385 Dinar (Shilling308,663) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (39 minutes ago)