Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,618 Dinar (Shilling330,423) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)