Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.104 DZD / KES
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 360,324 Dinar (Shilling326,387) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)