Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09775 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 664,168 Dinar (₩6,794,297) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)