Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 678,794 Dinar (¥648,064) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)