Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 826,581 Dinar (¥855,442) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)