Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.903 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 395,500 Dinar (4,950 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)