Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.986 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 399,300 Dinar (5,187 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)