Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.432 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,557 Dinar (3,740 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (25 minutes ago)