Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,059 Dinar (₨418,953) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)