Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,811 Dinar (₨418,440) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)