Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,988 Dinar (₨458,042) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)