Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 517,930 Dinar (₨500,919) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)