Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.396 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 346,335 Dinar (RM13,637) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)