Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.533 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,501 Dinar (RM16,074) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)