Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.352 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 385,373 Dinar (RM15,201) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)