Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.282 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,355 Dinar (RM13,365) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)