Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.666 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 452,934 Dinar (RM18,363) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)