Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.913 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,733 Dinar (RM16,085) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)