Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 765,336 Dinar ($6,963) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (42 minutes ago)