Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.470 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 718,140 Dinar ($6,501) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)