Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.017 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 709,943 Dinar ($6,512) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (40 minutes ago)