Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 760,041 Dinar ($6,906) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)