Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.087 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,263 Dinar ($4,915) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (36 minutes ago)