Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.855 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,837 Dinar (AU$5,496) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)