Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.421 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 812,481 Dinar ($7,494) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)