Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 972,960 Dinar ($8,789) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)