Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 690,207 Dinar (€5,355) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 418,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)