Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.713 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,179 Dinar (12,579TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)