Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.785 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,739 Dinar (10,126TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)