Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.076 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,682 Dinar (ARS $64,681) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)