Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.857 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,476 Dinar (ARS $72,404) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)