Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.986 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,118 Dinar (ARS $65,429) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)