Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.467 DZD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 867 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)