Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.833 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 277,144 Dinar ($U72,305) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (36 minutes ago)