Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.987 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 385,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,865 Dinar ($U85,244) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)