Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 380,969 Dinar ($U97,982) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)