Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,667 Dinar (€3,004) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (26 minutes ago)