Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.751 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,603 Dinar (€3,158) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)