Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.790 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,164 Dinar (€3,511) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)