Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 788 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.424 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,294 Dinar (€3,081) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)