Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.350 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 381,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 353,972 Dinar (28,661 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)