Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.870 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,276 Dinar (32,868 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)