Cost of living in Meerut, India vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.707 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 240,512 Dinar (₨140,930) in Meerut.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)