Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,075 Dinar (₨194,618) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)