Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,550 Dinar (₨165,470) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)