Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,102 Dinar (₨156,953) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)