Cost of living in Meerut, India vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.649 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 268,352 Dinar (₨162,746) in Meerut.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)