Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.307 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,067 Dinar (﷼ 18,428) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)