Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.992 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 598,968 Dinar (﷼ 19,327) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)