Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00825 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 303,193 Dinar (Rp 36,739,662) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (37 minutes ago)