Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05123 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,993 Dinar (5,777,562 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)