Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04862 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 288,057 Dinar (5,925,090 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)