Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05157 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 253,962 Dinar (4,924,926 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)