Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03157 DZD / UGX
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 259,402 Dinar (8,217,633 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)