Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.758 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 360,467 Dinar (₨205,015) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)