Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.401 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 133% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 863,975 Dinar (Bs 75,779) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (25 minutes ago)