Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.033 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 153% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,483 Dinar (Bs 93,313) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)