Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.910 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 126% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 882,699 Dinar (Bs 80,911) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)