Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.002 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 157% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,355 Dinar (Bs 91,103) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)