Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.953 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,585 Dinar (168,726 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)