Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.832 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,353 Dinar (171,568 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)