Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 316,279 Dinar (171,274 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)