Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.752 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 346,201 Dinar (Mex$ 60,189) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)