Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.004 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 349,669 Dinar (Mex$ 58,237) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)