Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.066 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 337,431 Dinar (Mex$ 66,607) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)