Cost of living comparison between Matagalpa, Nicaragua and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.781 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 341,597 Dinar (90,347 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)