Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.716 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 362,899 Dinar (97,657 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)