Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.678 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,156 Dinar (80,239 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)