Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.738 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 347,798 Dinar (93,048 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)