Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 943 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 241,150 Dinar (﷼ 88,655,017) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)