Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.081 DZD / LSL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 479,365 Dinar (59,317 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (37 minutes ago)