Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.415 DZD / LSL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,611 Dinar (51,765 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)