Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.203 DZD / LSL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 461,756 Dinar (50,172 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)