Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.378 DZD / LSL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,735 Dinar (55,828 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)