Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.143 DZD / LSL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,782 Dinar (57,694 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (18 minutes ago)