Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.764 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 377,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,306 Dinar (94,386 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)