Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.730 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 398,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 362,905 Dinar (97,288 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)