Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 848 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.424 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 532,015 Dinar (€3,929) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)