Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.502 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,626 Dinar (€5,168) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)