Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.149 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 654,977 Dinar (€4,707) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)