Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.870 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,048 Dinar (37,079 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)