Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.419 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,255 Dinar (29,330 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)