Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.931 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,535 Dinar (33,572 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 391,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)