Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.027 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 274,802 Dinar (68,237₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)