Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.498 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 309,864 Dinar (R$ 9,535) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)