Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.637 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,431 Dinar (R$ 13,033) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)