Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.108 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,333 Dinar (R$ 12,001) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)