Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.073 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 378,258 Dinar (R$ 12,173) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (36 minutes ago)