Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 906 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,261 Dinar (€3,314) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (43 minutes ago)