Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 799 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.135 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 503,925 Dinar (€3,729) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 373,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)