Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 806 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.887 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,389 Dinar (€3,282) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)