Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 791 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.863 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,337 Dinar (€3,632) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)