Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 915 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.408 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,769 Dinar (€3,173) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)