Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 358,268 Dinar (₨343,753) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (42 minutes ago)