Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,585 Dinar (₨332,088) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)