Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.350 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,474 Dinar (€5,573) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)