Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 699,410 Dinar (€5,427) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 425,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)