Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.194 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 491,562 Dinar (€4,023) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)