Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 613,356 Dinar (€5,119) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)