Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,813 Dinar (€3,568) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)