Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.216 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,046 Dinar (Php130,457) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)